17 November 2009

Oh my! Inspiration sure does hit you when you least expect it. I was sitting here for the past...ooh, I've lost track of the hours. I was just basically shuffling from a blank post page to my Facebook account to dropping ECs. I didn't know what to write about because I can't get my mind to work. I've so many things on my mind and I'm worried about something so I was relegating myself to the fact that I won't be able to post anything.

Then, ding-dong-ding! A comment from one of my sweetest blogger friends, Elai, telling me she has lotsa lots of awards for moi. I hop on to her blog and true enough, they're all there. Oh man! Now I finally have a genuine smile on my face.☺ Thanks so much sweet Elai! You've put a smile on my face and you inspired me enough to come up with this post.

Incidentally, I also received the same awards from Shaine of Scraps of Life. Shaine, kind-hearted Shaine, is the one who designed the layout of this blog as well as that of my other blog. She actually give freebie templates! Isn't that grand? I haven't thanked her formally yet for letting me use her templates. So this is my simple way of thanking her. Thanks Shaine!

It always feels great whenever I receive an award from fellow bloggers. Not only do awards make me feel appreciated. They make me feel important, loved and somehow, it gives me the feeling that at least one person is reading my blog. LOL! Anyway, here are the awards:


 
 
 

 
 

I'm passing on the above awards to the following bloggers whom I have come to consider friends of mine as well. I pass these on to you for the simple reason that you make my blogging more enjoyable, fun and inspiring:

Joy | Red | Niko | Bambie | Kaye | Mye | Fedhz | Marie | Rose | Kikamz | Dhemz | Pehpot | Mara | Czaroma | Liezl and special mention to 'Kuya' Mel, the only thorn among these pretty roses.☺


12 thoughts:

awww its ok! thank you for them also! i will add your name to the post i already posted with the awards.

 

wow! thanks bambie, so sweet of you! ang dami kong awards. thank you for being nice. i always look forward to your comment on my post. take care.

 

touched naman ako at pinaulanan mo ako ng awards! will let you know when im done posting them. salamat ng marami dear! hugs!

 

This is overwhelming since I really don't receive awards for myself but instead pass it on to my Lord who is my inspiration for my blog. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart but as always, TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Of all the awards listed in your post, the one I cherish most is the Inspirational Blog award. I write my posts to inspire and motivate people towards the kingdom of God. Thank you so much for these awards. I really appreciate them. God bless you and your loved ones always. BTW, Dhemz is a very good friend of mine in the blog world. She truly deserves all of the awards.

 

congratulation sis, I'm giving you an award sis pero meron ka na , panu ba yan.

 

congrats on these awards sis! ang dami and you deserve all these :)

and of course, thanks for including me in your list!

 

oh mama mia...dami naman nitong award nato sis...overwhelming...para akong nanalo sa famas....I mean Oscar awards nalang para bongga...lol!

thanks ulit sis for including me...much appreciated!

 

Ate Bambie!!! Super thank you! Will schedule to post this sooooon. ;)

 

gosh thanks for these precious awards.. basta ipopost ko lahat ng mga binigay mo =) mwah ingat

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels