12 November 2009

In my other blog, I featured my favorite accessories. Most of what I featured are jewelries because I really love jewelries. It doesn't matter if the piece is simple, as long as it's elegant. Pretty much like this freshwater pearl jewelry set I saw online. A dainty, gorgeous heart-shaped design with the button pearls set on 18k white gold with cubic zirconium down one side. 



Or this pair of elegant drop earrings in butterfly design with cubic zirconium embedded on the wings.

                                           

Now I wonder, should I get the set or just the pearl earrings? Or maybe I should just get both or better yet, ask my parents to get them for me. Better idea, huh? Anyway, the e-commerce site offers great discount pearls, either loose or made into sets already. What do you think?☺

1 thoughts:

I totally agree, pearl jewelry is classy and beautiful! You can wear it with most anything and it makes the outfit complete. Pearl earrings are my favorite! Thanks for sharing!!!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels