11 November 2009

I've yet to experience the joys of motherhood as I'm still single. However, I helped in taking care of my 2 grown-up nieces and am now taking care of my 2-year old nephew so I can somehow relate to mothers out there who feel as if days pass by quickly. That's why when I learned about Baby Home Pages, I thought to myself, "This will be a great thing to share to mommies out there so they can immortalize their children's childhood online."

Baby Home Pages offers a safe, private, free and easy way to create your child's personalized website to keep friends and family updated, document your on-going pregnancy, create a digi-scrapbook for the child or share your child's many "firsts". I know one mommy who can do well with this: Mommy Pehpot who recently gave birth to a very healthy and pink baby girl they fondly call Sati.☺

If you're a mom (or a dad) who wants to share and immortalize your kid's precious moments for all the world to see, just click on the banner above or visit Baby Home Pages.

Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

1 thoughts:

Hello! An award is waiting for you on my blog: http://travelwithmarie.blogspot.com. Congrats! ♥

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels