13 November 2009

I think one of the things on a writer’s "anytime" wish list is a netbook. I, for one, have listed it at the top of my list. I’m sure that most work-at-home mothers who try to augment the family income with some web content writing wish for one, too. Of course, a desktop PC is still tops. The one I use at home is still in good condition because we regularly update the hard drive and we just bought a new flatscreen monitor.

But you can't contest the portability of a netbook. It’s very small, compact, and lightweight so you can easily bring it along with you especially if you want some inspiration but can’t seem to find it in the comfort of your own home. Ideal for people on the go, a netbook can easily be stashed away in your bag or purse.

One particular netbook I have my eye on is the HP Mini 1140NR 10.1" Vivienne Tam Netbook. It is the first digital clutch designed by no less than the famous Vivienne Tam (it’s in floral red!), but the specifications of this mini notebook computer competes well with others: 1.0 GHz processor speed, Pentium III, 1.0GB memory, 60GB hard drive size, 10.1” display size, and all these in a very compact 2.4lbs mini notebook computer! It also comes in built with the Windows XP Home operating system.




With all those specifications, how can you go wrong, right? Also, look at that photo with the woman. It's compact enough to pass for an elegant clutch bag. Geez. I like it! I need it! I want it! That’s why this is at the top of my wish list for this year.☺

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels