30 June 2010

I waited and waited for a new project brief from my client but she hasn't sent me anything yet. So I was able to spend my Wednesday work and worry free. LOL! Seriously, I do worry about the articles I write especially since I know and I admit that the topics, although not necessarily out of my comprehension level, are way beyond my expertise. So as much as possible, when I work on those technical articles, I concentrate on them and only look for diversions when my creative juices stock up.

Being work-free today is a welcome respite and I'm savoring the moment.☺ I know that anytime soon, she'll be sending the new brief so while I'm free, I'm trying to do as much as I can as far as my other online activities are concerned.

Today, I spent most of the day catching up with one of my girl friends over at Facebook. Of course, I played games. I actually am still playing Cafe World as I write this post. I also just finished uploading songs to my phone. It's something I've been meaning to do but never had the time for, not until today. I'm also blog hopping, visiting my favorite blogs and all. So basically, I'm just chillaxing.☺  

I could wish for everyday to be like this but I know that when I'm out of work even for just a few days, I get cranky and bored.☺

Anyways, have a blessed Wednesday everyone!☺

3 thoughts:

share your work sis.. what kindda stuff your working hahahha!!!? just got interested,LOL! I'm worried now because I'm going home soon, certainly there will be no input.. anyhow, have a nice day and enjoy!:)

 

hi sis! good to hear that you had the whole day yesterday to just relax. take care.

 

oh gosh, me I need a job,I feel irritated when I don't get assignments online,hehehe.. enjoy!!!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels