07 June 2010


Join Us for Monday Mayhem


Time sure flies when you're having fun!☺ Can't believe it's Monday again, ergo time for another edition of Monday Mayhem! It's all about awards today so let's get the ball rolling.


The Super Comments Award
  1. If you could interview anyone in the world for your blog, who would you choose and why? - Oprah Winfrey. I'd ask her how I can be as successful as she is.
  2. Can you remember your last dream? What was it? - Oh yes.☺ It's about a celebrity and in my dream, we were...together. Let's just leave it at that.☺
  3. Name 3 places you’d like to go on vacation too. - Paris, Singapore, Brazil.
  4. What scares you the most? - Cockroaches? Nah, seriously, growing old alone.
  5. What is your favorite book of all time? - I like all of the books I've read but I don't think I've come across one that I can call my all-time favorite.
  6. What’s the funniest movie that you’ve seen? - Hmm. Tricky. I guess You Don't Mess with the Zohan.
  7. Where are your kids right now? - Haven't got any yet.
  8. What was the last thing you ate? - Cheese tarts.
  9. Are you usually late, early or right on time? - Late!!!
  10. What is your favorite band or singer? - I like Daughtry but they're not a favorite. Favorite singer...hmm...Michael Jackson.

The Creative Blogger Award

Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth – or – switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie. 

You decide which is which:

1) I can go on for 2 days without sleep.
2) I know how to break dance.
3) I can paint.
4) I know everyone in my Facebook friends' list.
5) I collect CDs.
6) I know how to bake.
7) I have never lied in my entire life.



The Versatile Blogger 


Share 7 things about yourself.

1) I can work (writing articles), blog, bloghop, play games and work on other online earning programs all at the same time.
2) I was a consistent honor student from the time I started studying up until I graduated.
3) Not many people know this but I'm a graduate of Journalism.
4) I love the color purple. (This is something I always share about myself)
5) One bad thing about me is I am a master in the art of procrastination. LOL!
6) I'd rather listen to music than watch TV.
7) I watch basketball like a man. Meaning, I shout and scream my heart out with matching fist pumping when my team is doing good.
 





♥♥♥ Sunshine loves: ♥♥♥



elai’s haven

5 thoughts:

I loved your facts. You almost had me on some of those other ones :)

Thanks for playing.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/if-you-could-interview-anyone-in-the-world-for-your-blog-who-would-you-choose-and-why/comment-page-1/?trashed=1&ids=15409

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels