03 June 2010


This is my first time to join Thursday Thunks and I'm pretty excited. There is another Thursday meme which I try to join as regularly as possible but I have decided to post my entries for that meme on my youngest blog since it needs to be introduced to the blogosphere as of yet. Anyway, I have decided to make this blog the regular home of Thursday Thunk entries from this point forward. *keeping my fingers crossed that I can post TT entries weekly*

So...here are my answers:

1. When was the last time that you made an excuse for not doing something that you shouldn't have agreed to do in the first place?

* Last February. I distinctly remember it. I agreed to submit something to my client but I knew I shouldn't have committed to it because I was supposed to go some place that day.

2. Without identifying the person, is there someone in your life that you'd like to shake some sense into?

* Yes. At her age she still doesn't know how to prioritize her expenses.

3. Did you ever really care if Tiger Woods cheated on his wife?

* Frankly, no. Tiger Woods doesn't know me so why the heck would my opinion matter to him, right? So I couldn't care less.

4. Did you watch the last episode of LOST? What did you think happened?

* No. I have never even seen a single episode of it.

5. If your dining room china was made in Mexico, why is it still called china?

* I guess 'cause it's where the china wares feel most comfortable sitting on?

6. Tell us about your favorite movie of all time.

* It would have to be Serendipity with John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. It's about kismet. Fate. Soul mates. Hey, I'm a hopeless romantic...so sue me.☺

7. Do you think it's fair to get thrown out of a meme?

* I guess so. I mean after spending a considerable amount of time posting, answering, linking, commenting on a regular basis only to get thrown out? That would be foul.

8. Berleen lives in Minnesota and Kimber in Arizona. If they were to meet halfway, where would they meet?

* I dunno...I have no idea. Uhm, Oklahoma?

9. What do you think of heterosexual marriage?
* Isn't it the only legal form of marriage? Union between men and women? If I'm correct then I'm all for it.

10. What would you change about your life if you had just one wish?

* My height? LOL!

11. How pissed are you that we posted late?

* No problem with it. Honest.

12. Tell us about a recent great day.

* That would have to be last Monday when my 3-year old nephew came home after a 4-day vacation.

13. When was the last time that you juggled?

* I don't even know how to...






♥♥♥ Sunshine loves: ♥♥♥


6 thoughts:

I'm not a Lost fan either. It keeps on popping up though in these memes.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/hurricanes-cost-over-7-mil-in-2010/

 

I wouldn't know how to juggle either. Great job! Thanks for playing...

 

Hi Tukayo =) enjoyed reading your answers.. same here, i wish i was taller too... happy weekend

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels