14 June 2010

What? The rainy season? Nah, it has kicked-in already, I think. I'm talking about PMS. LOL! Seriously, I'm starting to feel it kick-in. No wonder I've been too panicky and stressed the past couple of days. Worse, I've been craving for food (don't I always?), particularly salty and sweet food, again.

Oh geez. I feel awful. I slept last night with a big headache and I woke up this morning with the same headache even after I downed 3 Ibuprofens. Then I'm having abdominal cramps. On top of that, I am so pressured because of the articles I need to work on. I've been lazy the past days so I'm only on my 2nd article and there are 8 more to go.
I had to do a little blog hopping and this short post just to make sure my sanity remains intact. Now that I've got that covered, I have to get back to my articles. Sorry for not posting my memes for today. Just too busy.

2 thoughts:

hi sis! i hope you're feeling a lot better now. :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels