22 June 2010

Photobucket


It's Tuesday once again so it's time for Follow Me Back Tuesday. This is your chance to gain more followers and to discover new blogs that are worth following.☺

Follow Me Back Tuesday is hosted by these four lovely ladies: Survey Junkie, Little Yaya's, Review Retreat  & Boobies,Babies And A Blog..  
 
How it Works
Follow ALL of the Hostesses
(leave them a comment so they can follow you back)
BELIEVE ME: THEY DO FOLLOW BACK ☺

1. Add your blog to the list (only have to add once)
2. Grab the fabulous button & the link code to post on your blog
3. Start to follow as many blogs as you would like (make sure you leave a comment so they can follow you back)
4. And when you receive a comment from a new follower return the favor & follow them back.
So what are you waiting for? Join now! Just click on the fab badge at the beginning of this post.


Oh, by the way, before I forget...I just want to share something cute and awesome to all of you. It was actually forwarded to me by my sister and I found it so cool so I thought why not share it with my readers. It's for a Dutch department store called "HEMA". The first store opened on November 4th, 1926 in Amsterdam and there are now 150 HEMA stores all over the Netherlands. This advertisement is part of their online shop.

Take a look at HEMA's product page. Don't try to order anything (it's in Dutch anyway) but just wait a couple of seconds and watch what happens. Don't click on any of the items in the picture, just wait and see what happens. (Please follow these instructions so you too may appreciate the advertisement.)

This company sure has a great sense of humor and a great computer programmer.☺

To find out what I'm talking about, please CLICK HERE.

*Disclaimer: I am not promoting HEMA in any way. I just wanted to share the awesome programming of their products page.


11 thoughts:

Happy FBT!
I'm now following you!
I'd love if you'd visit me!
Have a great Tuesday!
B

 

Hi there!

I found you through follow me back tuesday. I am now following you. Please return the favor:

www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

While you are there,please feel free to check out all my giveaways going on through my "Ladies Only" Blog Event.

Have a great day!

 

I'm now following you from Follow Me Back Tuesday. I hope you'll stop by my blog and say hello sometime soon :)

--Jodi
http://jodibee.blogspot.com

 

Hi,
I found your blog through follow me back tuesday, and I follow you now!

Rebekah
Let's Win!
http://letswinblog.com

 

Can't read the dutch...New follower in the house from FMBT! So glad to be here, hope you'll return the favor!

Lost of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

 

Added your link here, hope to hear from you. You have a cool place

 

I'm now following you from Follow Me Back Tuesday. I hope you'll stop by my blog and say hello sometime soon..

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels