05 June 2010

I am so happy because this blog has gotten it's 101st follower. I don't know when it happened, actually. LOL! I just looked at it and saw that I've got 101 already. Thank you all so much! I actually have much to be thankful for because I just learned that this blog is a PR0 already. I know, I know...you guys might be thinking I've gone nuts. Well, this blog had a PR of 3 already but when I changed to my own domain, I eventually lost the rank. As soon as I changed to my own domain, I immediately worked on submitting my URL to the appropriate entities and I've been monitoring for any changes in the rank. Just the other day I checked on this blog's PR and it showed me N/A. But yesterday, I was surprised to see that it's gone up a bit. LOL! I also learned that my baby blog which I started just last 1st June now has a PR of 0 as well.☺

So I want to say thanks to all of you who try to squeeze in some visits to my blogs in their busy schedules. I am already thinking of something to show my appreciation to all of you. I'll keep you all posted on that one.☺  






♥♥♥ Sunshine loves: ♥♥♥

elai’s haven

8 thoughts:

wow congrats! i just got a free domain and i was planning to transfer my blogspot there. hmmm, now im in doubt. hehehe. i don't want to lose my PR.

 

hi Bambie got a new site too, hope you can drop by and x-link me there, thanks a lot! :)

 

hey Sunshine!

Followin' you right now so I'm the 102nd of your fans! I was just blog-hopping but I liked your site so I'll definitely be coming back!

If you have time, do drop by mine too!

 

Congrats sis Bambie! How I wish I can have 100 plus followers too..Maybe in my dreams! lol!

:-)

 

congratulations sis! i know you will have more followers to come!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels