08 June 2010

LittleYayas


This is my first time to join Follow Me Back Tuesday.☺ I have been meaning to join for the longest time but it was either I was too loaded or I totally forgot about my intention. Anyway, I have just finished writing 8 articles and I still have a few minutes to spare so what better way to spend those precious minutes than to join FMBT, right?☺

So what is Follow Me Back Tuesday? To quote the description from its mother blog: 

Follow Me Back Tuesday is another day of the week that you can gain more followers and find other great blogs to follow on a weekly basis. 


It's a great way to start off your week & get more BF's !! 

Want to be one of the followers? Here's how:

  1. Follow ALL of the Hostesses and leave a comment in each blog to inform them that you've followed.
  2. Add your blog to the list (only have to add once)                        
  3. Grab the fabulous button & the link code to post on your blog
  4. Start to follow as many blogs as you would like (make sure you leave a comment so they can follow you back)
  5. And when you receive a comment from a new follower  return the favor & follow them back
That's it!☺ What are you waiting for...join now!



5 thoughts:

Thanks for linking up with us for FMBT. I am now following you back. Have a great week !!
Staycee ( Survey Junkie )

 

Happy FMBT! Thanks so much for linking up with us!! Looking forward to checking your blog out! (I'm following you back now!) XO

 

from FMBT and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

 

I want to join,it's just I always forgot to get it on tuesday waa :(

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels