12 June 2010

No, not mine.☺ I'm still trying to recover from the hype brought about by my own contest which I held a couple of months back. LOL! Just kidding. I enjoyed every inch of it and I know I still owe some people some things.

The Thanksgiving Contest I'm referring to is that of the husband and wife tandem of Noel and Levy Martinez. The contest is mainly to give thanks for all the blessings that came the couple's way during the past year and they have decided that sharing their blessings to others is a great way to say "Thank You".


I'm still undecided when it comes to joining the contest because I have a lot of things on my hands. I just received another brief from my Italian client and the brief is for 10 technical articles which are due on the 17th. So there. Anyway, I just wanted to help Levy spread the word so I decided to post about it.☺ Here's a list of the prizes up for grabs:

PRIZES:


1st Prize: $100

2nd Prize: $30

3rd Prize: $20

4th & 5th Prize: $10 each

Consolation Prize: $5 plus AD SPACES will be raffled to 5 people
also the first 5 people to blog about this contest will automatically get $3 each.

The sponsors:




Llamas Journal - Ad space

So I hope those who frequent this blog would find time to join Levy's contest. Please show your support to my friend.☺ Just click on the links provided or click on the banner below. Thanks!


Win$200



3 thoughts:

thank you Sunshine for posting about our contest. I really appreciate it.

mwaaaa

take care and good luck with your client

 

wow sis! pwede rin ba mag apply para makapasok din ako to write some articles?

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels