11 June 2010



1. Receiving compliments always feels great.
2. The solution is to not agonize over something.
3. Listening to soothing music makes me fall asleep.
4. How about you and me, we fly.
5. Shrek Forever After is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine life without the internet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching my favorite gag show, tomorrow my plans include staying home and sleeping and Sunday, I want to go to church and eat lunch at my favorite restaurant!

5 thoughts:

hey bambie! i like no.4, hahaha. i wish i could fly. and I can't imagine life without internet. my life revolves around it. LOL. TGIF

 

Oh yes compliments can encourage you to do better and better....happy FF!

 

A good compliment can go a long way. :-) I'm with you on #3. It helps clear the mind. I hope you have a great weekend!

 

Shrek is really a movie worth watching...:-)

Happy Weekend sis Bambie!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels