18 June 2010

I was not supposed to post anything tonight. I wanted to savor what little time I have without any pending articles.I wanted to just spend the evening watching my favorite team's basketball game while relishing the fact that the LA Lakers won earlier today. This is one rare feat for me, to be "work-less", and I have been for a day and a half already. Yipee! 

After finishing the 10 technical articles, all about stuff I knew little about, and after reading my employer compliment me for a job well done, I felt as if I deserved to rest, albeit temporarily. Rest meant just playing games at Facebook and blog hopping. But I couldn't stay away.

Am I beginning to be too "blogging-dependent"? I guess not. I just love blogging and staying away from it even for a a day pains me. LOL! So here I am. Cheering for my favorite team as I watch their game on my TV set and typing away and I just realized I don't have anything to eat yet and it's way past dinnertime. Yep, I'm home alone for the day. The family went to watch Toy Story 3, my nephew's first time to watch a movie on the "big TV". Hmm. Gotta go visit McDonald's website to order online. See you again tomorrow guys!☺






♥♥♥ Sunshine loves: ♥♥♥



2 thoughts:

I love blogging and fear maybe losing another blog soon as the hosting no reply me so long.

check giveaway http://namesherry.com/2010/06/friday-follower-freebie.html

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels