01 June 2010

This is kind of a long post but hey, I enjoyed reading Red's answers so I figured, since she tagged me for this, I might as well post it in my blog. I'm sure I'll enjoy answering the questions and it's a great way to get to know me better. Yes, I insist that you get to know me a little bit more even if you don't want to. LOL! Here goes...

1. What time did you get up this morning? - A little after 10 I think. I normally get up around that time because I always sleep around 2am.

2. How do you like your steak? - Medium well.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? - Night at the Museum 2 with my EX.

4. What is your favorite TV show? - America's Next Top Model, Bubble Gang, PBA, True Blood.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? - Paris!

6. What did you have for breakfast? - A steaming mug of coffee and cheese tarts.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? - Aside from Filipino I'd have to say Japanese, Italian, Mediterranean, American and sometimes Chinese.

8. What foods do you dislike? - I don't eat liver and exotic foods.

9. Favorite place to eat? - Home, Saisaki, Terriyaki Boy, North Park, Conti's, Joey Pepperoni...the list goes on. 

10. Favorite dressing? - Italian, Thousand Island and Vinegrette.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? - I don't know how to drive.

12. What are your favorite clothes? - Jeans, shorts, shirts.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? - I'd visit my parents and sister in California.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? - Half full all the time.

15. Where would you want to retire? - Depends where my future hubby would want to retire to.

16. Favorite time of day? - Night time.

17. Where were you born? - A small hospital in Cavite City.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? - Basketball of course! But I also watch tennis and boxing occasionally. 

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? - Not so sure.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? - Totally clueless.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? - Anyone who would be kind enough to accept the tag.

22. Birdwatcher? - Sometimes.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? - Definitely a night person.

24. Do you have any pets? - None. But I did have a pet dog a long time ago.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? - I have a new blog! But I've only 2 posts so far. LOL!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? - A writer.

27. What is your best childhood memory? - Traveling to the USA every summer vacation, meeting Mickey Mouse in person and just boding with my family.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? - Dog. I'm scared of cats.

29. Are you married? - I wish!

30. Always wear your seat belt? - Yes.

31. Been in a car accident? - Yup. I was around 8 or 9. My dad was driving.

32. Any pet peeves? - People who think they are way better than others. Egotistical people.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? - Cheese and pepperoni.

34. Favorite Flower? - Calla Lily and Tulips.

35. Favorite ice cream? - Cookies and cream.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? - Yellow cab, McDonald's, Wendy's.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? - Never because I never took it.

38. From whom did you get your last email? - From myLot. It was a notification.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? - Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Aldo and Marc Jacobs!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? - Yes. Bought myself a new cell phone even if the one I'm using is barely 6 months old.

41. Like your job? - Love it!

42. Broccoli? - Oh yes!

43. What was your favorite vacation? - A 5-day vacation in Hong Kong a few years back. Why? I already knew how to max out a credit card then! LOL! Too bad for my dad because he was the principal owner of the card.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? - Myself. LOL! My housemates (brother, SIL and nephew) just got back yesterday so for the past 5 days, I've been dining out.

45. What are you listening to right now? - Replay by Iyaz. My 3 year old nephew is listening to it and singing along.

46. What is your favorite color? - Purple!!!

47. How many tattoos do you have? - None.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? - I still have no idea.

49. What time did you finish this quiz? - 6:31 PM

50. Coffee drinker? - I love coffee!!!

I'm tagging Joy, Seth, Kayce, and everybody else who want to be tagged.☺






♥♥♥ Linky Love To ♥♥♥ 

4 thoughts:

yeah this tag, I get to know you better :D. Me also love coffee :D

 

oh di ba, at least nafulfill un dream mo nung bata. you are a writer now.

 

I missed visiting your blog, but I enjoyed reading your list and knowing you more :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels