19 June 2010

I regularly join a Thursday meme called Girls Talk. I'm assuming most of my readers know of this because some of them are regular participants of it, too. As the title suggests, it's a meme were us girls talk and share about anything under the sun and for this month of June, we're supposed to share about things inside our shower baskets, vanity kits, wallets and bags.

Last Thursday was devoted to what's inside our wallets and I have already posted the contents of my wallet in my Princess blog. All except one. I didn't post there a special note which my niece Aprille or Aejae as we fondly call her gave me back in 2002 when she was just 6 years old. Aejae is my only sister's youngest daughter. Since she has just discovered the wonders of note-writing then, she would ask me to buy her small note pads or stationery and she'll write each of us in the family little notes.☺ That's how sweet she is. She wrote it 2 years before they left for the States, where their family now resides.

Anyway, she gave me a note, which I distinctly remember she wrote while we were in the church, and told me to always keep it in my wallet. So, since 2002, the note has always been a constant content of my wallet. I've had dozen wallet changes since then but the note remains in my wallet still folded the way Aejae folded it 8 years ago.☺

Call me sentimental. That's me.☺

Here's the note my dear, sweet Aejae wrote for me:


And this is Aejae now, 8 years after she wrote that note:


She recently got her promotion from middle school and she'll be a freshman in September. She graduated with honors which makes me all the more proud of her. She's always been a bright kid. I love you Aprille Joei!☺
Advertise with my Blog

5 thoughts:

Glad to see a proud mommy. She is adorable and will also make you proud in High School.

 

Wow =) na-miss ko bigla ang sweet pamangkin ko, she always say "I love my tita bambie". Napaka-smart naman ng pamangkin ko, mana yata sa yo =)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels