01 June 2010

About two weeks ago, while my SIL and I were having lunch, I heard a distinct tinkling sound. You know how it sounds like when you hit two glasses together? That’s the sound I heard. I found that weird considering that neither of us was drinking water from our glasses.

When we were clearing up the table, I found out what made the sound. It turned out that the glass top of our dining table cracked a bit. We’re still not sure how it cracked. My SIL and I didn’t drop anything there. My brother said that the glass cracked probably because of the heat. Suffice it to say, we’re assuming that the glass top already has a small crack which was aggravated. To top it off, the leg of one of our Dining Chairs got broken.

I have no idea how it happened. I’m thinking it’s because we have a constant visitor to the house who has the bad habit of tilting chairs backwards. It’s a good thing the leg broke as I was putting the chair back into place and not while someone was sitting there. So now we’re on the lookout for a new dining set. Either that or we’ll just buy new dining chairs and a glass top for our table.






♥♥♥ Linky Love To ♥♥♥ 

9 thoughts:

great, I need to find out about it too, friend moving new home wants to know.

 

Hi sis Bambie, please do comment on my entry for sunsilk blog contest here http://amomsfreewill.blogspot.com/2010/05/only-beautiful-hair-from-new-best-ever.html

Need your support, badly! Thanks!

 

Very useful post. I was searching for this article for a long time. Thank you .
from 'MW'

 

Oh tats lil bit tragedy anyways the good thing is nobody on the chair or else it might have ended up in some other way.*mw*

 

Thnkx for sharing your experience, quite interesting..thank you

*mw*

 

Very nice post, i really like ur design of the blogs.. keep up the good work..!! "mw"

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels