07 April 2010

Just before the Holy Week break when malls and other business establishments closed down to observe the culmination of the Lenten season, I went to a nearby mall to buy a pair of sandals. Most of the stores and boutiques inside the mall were having huge sales. From apparels to printing services, name it, they were on sale. Of course, the sale worked to my advantage because I was able to buy not only the sandals but some other stuff as well.

When I was about to leave the mall, I saw a digital printing shop which offered many different services. Among their services was poster and banner printing. It was like kismet because I was just on the phone with my friend who was asking if I can help her canvass banner prices. She’s joining a trade show and wanted a trade show banner stand to promote her products. She’s into organic beauty products and she thinks a banner stand is the perfect advertisement for her product. So there, I went in to ask for estimates. The last time my friend and I talked, she excitedly told me that she saw the draft of the design for her trade show banner and she loved it. Great.

2 thoughts:

my sis also have trade show at the shopping mall, I dont know where she purchase the stuff

 

trade show is useful, I still want know if my place here got sell those banners.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels