24 April 2010



I joined MyLikes months ago but I never really paid attention to how it works. I thought it was just a site where I can share about the things I love and like with people who share the same interests. Sort of like a social networking site. However, last April 13, I decided to read the fine print and I was able to understand that I could actually earn there. MyLikes is actually a word-of-mouth advertising platform which allows a long tail of influencers (that's us members) on the web to create endorsements for products and services they like. They give you a list of campaigns you can go over and if you think you're interested in that campaign or have actually tried it, you can post about it or tweet about it. Influencers are paid on a cost-per-click basis, meaning to say that if a reader or a follower clicks on the MyLikes link, you earn a certain amount of money. They're the ones who determine how much you can earn per click and in my case, it's set at $0.23 per click. This can change based on the effectiveness of my Likes.☺

I usually post my campaigns on Twitter, although I think I might have posted one or two Likes here already. I logged in to my account yesterday and saw that I have earned $2.14 already. They send out payments from $2.00 upwards every Friday so when I checked my inbox today, I learned that I've been paid.☺


There's the payment proof.☺ If you haven't any idea what it's all about, go ahead and click on the banner at the start of this post so you, too, may start earning.

Oh, they actually have a promo right now. If you refer the most number of users, you can win an Apple iPad. The duration is from 1st to 30th April so you still have a few days left.☺




3 thoughts:

I dont know of this , is it open for international? as me in Malaysia.

 

:( I'm too sad with this site today I have $8.10 on my account and I am waiting for my payment today but when I log-in I have found out my account was suspended..huhuhuhu

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels