28 April 2010

It's vacation time once again (at least here in the Philippines) and I'm sure many of you have already gone on trips. Of course, one trip is not enough since there's still a full month and some days left for summer vacation.☺ How I wish I could go on vacation, too. I would like to travel, perhaps to the province or maybe even to a nearby country and just chill out. I need to take a vacation. A relaxing time spent on an island would be a much welcome reprieve from the hustles and bustles of my daily life. I think I need to contact my dad for this since he owns a travel agency and can book me a flight with the best rates and he can even find me the best hotels. Keeping my fingers crossed so that my plans could push through. 

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels