29 April 2010

Remember when I said a that a MAJOR CHANGE was about to take place in this blog? Well, here it is! I'm rockin' a new template (to borrow the words of my über talented designer).

Have any idea who my blog designer extraordinaire is? I'm sure you do. If not, well, she's none other than Kaye. The brains behind Random Wahm Thoughts who moonlights as a blog designer. You should see her online portfolio at WAHMaholic Blog Designs. You would be impressed, BIG TIME! 

She's such a dear and even installed the template herself. All I did was bug her every now on then on IM and take a peek at the work in progress...and then...VOILA! I am now the proud owner of an über purple, violet, lavender, whatever blog.☺

So, to those who know me (read: know what my favorite color in the world is), does my new template really, utterly scream ME? LOL!


2 thoughts:

OHM! I love your template too. that signature is so stylish!!! I wish I have some money to pay for a template. bwahaha.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels