29 April 2010

Things were easier when we were younger because our parents were there to make decisions for us. But now that my siblings and I are all adults, our parents can only do so much as guide us but the decision making lies solely on our hands. One decision that my brother is trying to make right now is finding auto insurance quotes online. He needs it for our car because the current policy is about to expire and he doesn't know if he'd still renew with the company. They're fees are steep and before he does decide to renew with them, he wants to compare auto insurance quotes from other companies just to make sure he's getting the best deal. I'm actually trying to help him look for the best insurance websites that offer cheap quotes. What about you, is your car insured and are you happy with your insurance company?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels