14 April 2010

In my never ending quest to look for sites which would allow me to partake in writing opportunities, I found these two sites: LoudLaunch and MyLikes

LoudLaunch pretty much works like SocialSpark, InPostLinks, PayPerPost and Bloggerwave. The only difference is that you would have to write your post in their site (they would give you all the keywords you need to include innyour post), give a temporary title to it and submit it. Your post will then be reviewed and if it passes their review, they would send you an e-mail with all the necessary links you need to incorporate in your post before you publish the post in your blog. I took my first opp there this morning and the opp would pay $10. I hope it passes.

MyLikes is a place where you can share your "likes" with people within the network and you can also create Sponsored Likes by choosing any of the Sponsors listed in their campaigns page.As described in their FAQs:

Where can I post and distribute my Sponsored Like? Once you create your Sponsored Like you can distribute it in the following 3 ways.
  • Embed a MyLikes banner/widget on your website (You will be able to adjust the width and height to match your website)
  • Post your like on Twitter
  • Post your like on your blog or website
I only started there the other day so I only have $0.23 to my credit. I'm still trying to get the feel of the site since I'm quite new there. 
I'm just hoping that both sites will bear fruit for me.☺


10 thoughts:

I am trying this

http://www.mymomsbest.us/2010/04/get-paid-to-read-articles.html

so far $5 so need continue to read and rate.

 

same here bambie! i just got approved by loudlaunch yesterday and i wrote my first assignment for them, i hope it will be accepted. good luck to us.

 

hi sis! did loudlaunch approved the article you submitted to them? cause when i checked my post in my dashboard there was a remark there that said editor approved so all the while i was waiting for the email that they are to send me together with the links. there was no email, and then when i rechecked the status of the post on my dashboard it says post rejected. i don't know how to work with them. did you encounter the same thing?

 

failed to take my opp in loudlaunch, sayang :)

hope you can follow and join the daily party :)
you're invited to a BLOG PARTY!

more links, more followers, more traffic, more moolah :)

i would really appreciate it if you can click "follow", grab the badge and write a post about the blog party :)

rj's mama

 

hi sis, visiting you today. hope you can visit me too if your free, i have an award for you.

http://melandriaromero.info/?p=299

take care always.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels