19 April 2010

After a long time, I decided to log in to my myLot account yesterday since I had a few minutes to spare while I waited for the 2nd game of the PBA (Philippine Basketball Association) to start. While logged in, I received a notification that someone on my friends' list started a discussion. Her discussion was about a new (I have no idea how new, though) site where you get paid to work on micro tasks. Pretty much the same as Microworkers except that this site called Minute Workers has a lower payout threshold. At Microworkers, payout is set at $9.00. There at Minute Workers, the payout limit is only $2.00. She was looking for referrals and I wanted to help her out so I signed up.

I checked the site today and I saw that they have quite a number of tasks available so if one is really keen on earning, the $2.00 minimum payout can easily be reached in one day. I only did 2 tasks but I saw that 1 of them got approved already. If I have time later, I'd go back to Minute Workers to work on more tasks. If you haven't yet registered there, I would appreciate it if you could sign up under my name. LOL! Not-so-hidden agenda.☺

Oh, and since we're at it and since I've mentioned it on the get-go, if you're unfamiliar with myLot, it's a great community that allows you to interact with other people, share and exchange ideas and opinions and EARN real money. If you want to join, just click on the banner below.







2 thoughts:

wow! thanks for sharing...I am a member of mylot too but I am inactive now...I will check on the new site you shared..:-)

 

hmmhh.. narinig ko na nga ang minute workers eh, kaya lang di ako nagsign up kasi kamukhang kamukha ng microworkers, baka maging scam. heheh. balitaan mo ako ha.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels