02 April 2010

I think I’ve said it in one of my previous posts that we have a business. It’s a boutique being managed by my brother and his wife. The business is actually doing very good. The business is thriving and they have a lot of clients who regularly come back to shop for clothes, bags and accessories. Their clientele is growing and I know that’s mainly because both my brother and SIL are skilled in customer relationships, sales and marketing. If you ask me, I’m only good when it comes to paperwork and sometimes my SIL asks me to go over the books of accounts.

I’m thinking, though, that even if the business is booming, they still need to look into different marketing strategies and I’m thinking that a banner stand will do the trick. You know, like they’ll set one up outside the mall where the boutique is located to let passersby know that there’s a great boutique upstairs which carries the latest in clothes, accessories and bags. I’m going to suggest that to my SIL and maybe after the holy week break they’ll start looking for designers to work on the boutique’s banner so they can start setting the stand up.

2 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels