20 April 2010

I can't believe the wealth of opportunities that are coming my way. Aside from my regular writing job, my Yahoo inbox has been filling up with other writing opportunities and it's something I'm welcoming with open arms. This is it. These opportunities sum up the silver lining that I'm looking for.

You might be wondering why I was looking for a silver lining. Well, last month, I hit an all time low as far as my personal life is concerned. I still can't get myself to write about it. It's nothing spectacular really. In fact, I know that I can pick myself up from the slump. It's just that it was something I wasn't expecting. Handling work pressure, blogging and an unwarranted problem was too much for me that I came to a point where I just wanted to give up. 

But the outpouring of opportunities which has totally and completely made me pay attention to more important things instead of wallowing in misery was the silver lining on that cloud of loneliness. Because of this, I've decided to share some of my blessings to fellow bloggers who are in need of support in any way possible. 
Thank God for blessings, thank God for people who are blessings in disguise and thank God for the wisdom and the strength He gave me to carry on.☺♥

2 thoughts:

hi sis! i would be happy if you could also share your blessings to me. I know you are truly blessed with so many paid opps you received. Thanks in advance Sis and God will surely bless you more!

 

congratulations on your blessings...more to come! and you can share it with me! (just kidding)..God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels