10 April 2010

This is just a quick post to let you guys know that I'm halfway done with the points update. I still want to work on it but my temples are starting to throb and I'm afraid that if I stay in front of my laptop a little longer it might grow into a full blown migraine. That I don't like.

I'll work on the points again tomorrow and I'll keep my fingers crossed that we won't be experiencing any brownouts tomorrow. If all goes well, I'll post the points update before end of day.

By the way, I checked the spreadsheet for the sponsors list and I saw that only a few have taken the task of writing reviews for the sponsors. If you want to earn more points, you might want to check it out and write reviews. Oh and by the way, writing a review about my blog is worth points as well.☺

Well, that's all for now.

3 thoughts:

I got a good long weekend! nakakarecharge sana laging walang pasok pag friday :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels