18 April 2010

I recently got an invite for a blog party and the whole idea of having and hopefully hosting a blog party is enough to make me über excited!☺


BLOG PARTY


You might be wondering what a blog party is all about. Well, it's basically a chance for bloggers to get to know the person BEHIND the blog. I mean we all blog hop each and every day and through the whole routine, we've established blog routes, so to speak. Blogs that we regularly visit because we love what we read in that blog. Simply put, the blog author has piqued our interest.

So, RJ's Mama has decided to make lives easier for us by conjuring a blog party to be hosted by different bloggers each week. If you want to find out more about it, please drop by BlogPartyHost.

1 thoughts:

would like to invite you to host a party, may 12 is still open. just email me at rjb2001@gmail.com or shoot me a message on
facebook

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels