07 January 2011

Well, at least for me.

I say officially because this morning, er very late morning, I checked my inbox to find an e-mail from my Italian client. She's ordering 4 300-word articles to be submitted before the day ends. This is her very first order for 2011 that's why I'd like to think that it's only now that my work is officially starting again after more than 10 days of "hiatus".

Of course, I still spent those 10 "vacation" days working, albeit all article writing jobs were put on hold. In those 10 days, I concentrated on one of my sidelines, data mining.

I'm halfway through the 1st article but I found myself at a quandary so I decided to write this post first. LOL! It's a good thing we're ahead by some 6 hours, I think, over Italy so I am not really under much time pressure. Nevertheless, I have to go back to work now.

Will just blog hop, Adgitize and drop ECs later.☺

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels