18 January 2011

We’re planning on moving to a new house before the 1st quarter of the year ends. Nothing is wrong with our present house but since we got this house while my parents were away, my brother and I chose a house that’s just perfect for a tiny family. When my parents got back, they saw that although the house was spacious, it wasn’t big enough for 6 people.

Mom wanted a garden, we didn’t have one. Dad wanted a family room, we only had a hallway that’s loaded with boxes and some other stuff at present. So we went to look for houses last week and we found one with a pocket garden, a big family room and lots of space outside for my nephew to play in.

I have to say that the house is perfect for us. It’s well-ventilated because there are lots of windows both in the ground and 2nd floors. But of course, too much of something is not good all the time. In this case, the house is too bright! We would be need roller blinds that we can easily draw down or up, depending on what the need may be. I’m going to have to start looking for affordable but beautiful blinds we can use for the house.

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels