12 January 2011

I have often said in some of my past posts how much I want to go on vacation. I want to travel to some place where I can relax and just forget about everything even for just a short period of time, where I can really let my hair down.

But the thing about traveling out of the country to some foreign land is that you have to have enough Travel Money, money that is on the currency of the place you’re traveling to. But amidst all the travel preparations you will be making, taking care of your pocket money often takes a back seat. I have experienced it in the past when I went to Hong Kong where I barely had enough foreign currency to pay for airport fees and the first thing I did before heading to my hotel was look for a currency exchange place. It was so much of a hassle.

It’s a good thing that there are international currency exchange websites nowadays where people can buy foreign currency online, securely and with the best exchange rates. Some even offer prepaid currency cards that you can pre-load with your travel money so you wouldn’t have to bring huge sums of money when you travel. That’s what I call smart and hassle-free traveling.☺

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels