18 January 2011

In the old days, people preserved memories through pictures. But the advent of digital technology has immensely, if not totally, decreased the need for printed photographs. Nowadays, people simply save their pictures in their cell phones, computers, and flash disks or on SD cards. Nothing is wrong with that. But if you ask my honest opinion, I’d still say that nothing beats the thrill of looking at photographs and even placing them in photo albums.

Call my philosophy old school, but that’s just my honest opinion. Okay, so maybe photo albums are a thing of the past. In that case, I would say that I’d rather preserve wonderful memories in a photo book. It’s basically like an album, except that I won’t have to put the pictures manually. I can even choose different designs, layouts and even share it to friends and relatives online.

Not only are photo books perfect for preserving life’s precious moments. They can also be given as gifts to your friends and family. I remember holding a blog contest in the past and one of the prizes was a photo book which someone personally handcrafted for one of the winners. Suffice it to say that the winner loved the prize very much. So if you want to start preserving memories, try having photo books printed.

1 thoughts:

I agree with you 101%!! Since the first time i saw these photo books, I feel in love with it. I want to have my own pictures laid out in different styles and printed in hard bound. So so love it!!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels