22 January 2011

I have a fetish for sunglasses. I especially love bug eyes, you know, the ones with huge lenses. But I must let you in on a secret. I don't just buy the first pair of sunglasses I see. I actually go for and collect Designer Sunglasses. I'm partial towards Prada, Gucci and Versace when I need sunglasses that I could wear with formal and semi-formal dresses and when I'm wearing casual and even rugged clothes, I usually wear Ray Ban wayfarers or Oakley. I'm planning to add more to my collection and it's a good thing I found a website that carries designer sunglasses. The best part of it is that they often have sales so I can get sunglasses from my favorite brands at affordable prices. They even have an on-going end of season sale where prices are slashed 50% off! So if you're looking for designer eye wear that meets your budget, visit the site now.    



1 thoughts:

cool! it looks good....:) thanks for joining the contest...wish you luck!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels