23 January 2011

It’s already 2011 but I still haven’t gotten around to going on that much needed vacation I’ve been talking about for the longest time. Holidays came and went but I never saw an opportunity for me to travel so I can take a breather. Now, I’m about to start a full-time home-based job with a new client and it might take a while before I’m able to go on an extended vacation. But still, I’ve opted to see the silver lining in all this. With a new (additional) job, I’d be able to save more money and perhaps take a trip to Bali, Indonesia. I’m sure I can find bali villas for rent that can accommodate my family and I and make our stay comfortable.

Just the thought of it is enough to get me all fired up. I’ve always wanted to experience the Balinese culture. I’m particularly intrigued by the festivals that the Balinese celebrate almost every day and I want to try their food! I also know that they have a very rich history so I’m sure there are lots of good museums in Bali field with historical artifacts. Not to mention their white sand beaches which I’m sure would be perfect for getting a tan.

Come to think of it, it’s been a while since we last went on a family vacation. Since my parents just got back from the USA after being away for 6 years, I feel we still have a lot of catching up to do and Bali, Indonesia might just be the perfect place to do that. Who knows, I might even be able to convince my dad on a bali real estate property so that we wouldn’t have to rent the next time we go there, right? That’s wishful thinking on my part but nothing is impossible with a little hard work.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels