11 January 2011

Yes, my heart aches terribly for the innocent 9-year old girl whose life was snuffed out by a person whom I believe to have only hatred, anger and wrath in his heart. I'm talking about Christina Taylor Green who was among the 6 people killed in Tucson, Arizona last Saturday. A gun shot wound on her chest snuffed her life out.

Photo Credits: Yahoo News
My dad and I were watching Fox News the other day and I learned of the death of Christina who only went to that fated supermarket last Saturday to meet Cong. Gabrielle Giffords because she wanted some sort of inspiration on how to be a good leader, she being newly elected to the student council of her elementary school.

It's quite ironic how Christina's life began and ended with national tragedies. She was one among many children who were born on the same day that 3,000 people were killed by terrorists - September 11, 2001 - and she was even featured in a book entitled "Faces of Hope" and then she lost her life on January 8, 2011 in the hands of a demented, heartless killer who had no qualms about taking the lives of innocent people.

My heart goes out to young Christina and her family and I'm praying that justice be served for her and the rest of the victims.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels