31 January 2011

Nothing is more fulfilling than seeing your written works published. However, that feat becomes even more sensible when you start getting paid for your works. If you are a writer or aspiring to become one, then one of your main goals must be to earn from your hard labor. There is one site called Ekikrat that is constantly looking for writer who have fresh content to contribute. You may even get paid for your contributions. You might want to check it out so you can start making your writing profitable.

2 thoughts:

Thanks for sharing Sis! But I am not so sure if I still have time to write. I am so overloaded. ;)

 

I tried clicking Ekikrat but the link won't lead me to the site. I would love to be part of it. hope to hear from you. thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels