30 January 2011

Today I met up with an old friend whom I haven’t seen in ages. She currently lives and works in London and she just came home for a short vacation. We tried our best to catch up with the goings on in each other’s lives and she was very much interested when I told her that presently I work from home as a freelance writer. Then we got to talking about my other passion which is blogging and she told me that she has been trying to look for more information about uk web hosting for the longest time because she wanted to set up an e-commerce site.

Well, since I know a few things about web hosting being that I rely on web hosts to help me maintain my websites, I told her of a very reliable web host, JustHost. I told her that the company is known worldwide for its superb performance. If you avail of their services, you get access to unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email accounts, unlimited SQL databases, and it’s also possible to host an unlimited number of domains under one account. Their control panel is user-friendly and best of all they offer one of the most affordable prices for web hosting. I suggested she read Justhost user reviews so she can see for herself how amazing their service is.

Since these things, wetting up a website and acquiring the service of a reliable web host, are all new to my friend, she needs all the help she can get and I know I can only offer pieces of advice based on what I know. So I told her to visit the site so she can read the many hosting articles found on JustHost’s website which basically explains how hosting works and other things associate with it like backing up files and a lot more.

1 thoughts:

I've already heard about JustHost but I never had the chance to subscribe on their site since all my sites are working well on HostGator. Somehow the services and offered on JustHost are quiet good when selecting a web host for a domain.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels