31 July 2010

Nah, I'm not talking about that yummy Mexican treat as much as I am starving right now. LOL! I'm actually referring to a website that pays you to like stuff on Facebook. Yes, you read it right. 
Loaded Nachos is a is a website where you can get paid just to become a fan of Facebook pages. Facebook page owners can get more fans for just pennies each. It's the web's only open market for Facebook fans! No tricks. No gimmicks. Just good old American commerce at its best.
It was Levy who shared the link to Loaded Nachos and since I wasn't doing anything, I decided to click check it out. With the site, you get to earn in 3 ways: by clicking the "LIKE" button or liking a page, referring friends or by winning a random prize that the side hides in one of their pages every week. It so much easier if you have a Facebook account because all you need to do is connect to it via Facebook. Oh, did I mention you get $1.00 just by sharing it on your Facebook page?☺

Payout threshold is $5.00 and you get paid through PayPal. Hope you guys can check it out.☺  


2 thoughts:

Sana Kaye okay 'to! Kailangan ko ngang maka $5 today para makakuha agad ng proof :) May $3.23 na ko e

 

wow! ganda nito sis ah.. thanks for sharing! i will also try this one.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels