01 August 2010




Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Was your dad named after anyone? - Maybe. I really have no idea.

2. What do you think is the minimal age to get married? - 23? At least I thought I would settle down at that age. I'm 33 and never been married.☺

3. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person? - 3 years and 4 months.

4. What actor/actress do you consider hot at the moment? - Megan Fox and Sam Worthington.

5. What is you favorite album by a band? - I don't usually like the whole album, just some of the songs in it so I guess none.

6. What is your favorite album by an individual artist? - Same answer as # 5.

7. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty? - Sneakers. They look better when dirty, don't they?

8. What was the last TV show that you watched? - A basketball game (Philippine's premiere league).

9. How many people have you met from the blogosphere? Who are they? - Personally? None yet. But I really want to meet some of the friends I've met through my daily blog hopping, especially those who live in the Philippines as well.☺

10. What's your philosophy on life? - Live life one day at a time so you can savour each and every moment, good or bad...after all, you only live once.

11. Do you think prescription drugs are over prescribed? - Yes.

12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? - Yes. Hurting anyone is the least of my intentions.

13. What is your favorite memory in the last year? - Nothing really. If I could forget last year, I would because the guy I was with then brought me too many heartaches.

14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? - Eating junk food and chocolate which I keep hidden in one of my closets. It's my secret stash!☺

15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: - I'm terrified of cats. (is that odd?)

16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they? - $1,000,000.00, good health for me and my family, my own house.

17. Who would you want to get together with and make a cake? - My friend who's recently discovered that she's a tremendous baker!

18. Which country is your spiritual home? - Philippines, definitely.

19. What is your big weakness? - I think my being too emotional. I consider it both my curse and blessing.

20. Do you think Judd Corizan is a good person? - I'd like to think so.

21. What was your best/favorite subject at school? - Literature and grammar.

22. Describe your accent: - If it's as far as the way I speak the Filipino language, I don't have any. I speak the language purely.

23. If you could change anything about yourself, would you? - My height? ☺

24. What do you wear to sleep? - Shorts and tank top.

25. What is your favorite casual outfit to wear? - Shorts, jeans, shirt.

26. Do you use cigarettes or alcohol? - No. I don't smoke and I only drink occasionally.

27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!) - Pig out! You're dying anyway, right? So why not eat everything that's both good and bad.

28. Rate the memes that you play generally. Use any scale or just in order. - Girls Talk - 9, Sunday Stealing - 9, Saturday 9 - 9.

2 thoughts:

Your answer to #5 is perfect. I must agree, no whole album is good.

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2010/08/goodbye-big-puma.html

 

Pig out- I'm with ya!

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/what-do-you-wear-to-sleep/

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels