06 August 2010

I was so busy yesterday that I forgot to create a post for this blog. Really, as in. I received notifications for 2 interviews over at oDesk yesterday and I wasn't counting such a quick turnaround time for one of the potential clients. She just asked if I knew how to set up a blog at Wordpress and when I said yes, she hired me right away. Thanks for the blessing God!☺

The other client required me to turn in an article about "chili peppers", sort of a test article. I worked on that after setting up the 2 WP blogs and this morning, the client contacted me through IM and asked if I can start work tomorrow. Oh wow and the great thing about this other client is that he told me he might require me to set up a small team in the future so we can all work for him. Hmm. Sounds promising and this early, I already have my mind set on a few blogger friends who fit the bill.☺ So please pray with me on this one.☺

Anyhoot, I just stopped by for a quick hello. I am currently working on some articles for my other client and I need to turn them in before the end of this day.

Have a pleasant weekend everyone!☺

8 thoughts:

your work seems promising. (i'm also gonna try oDesk. thanks for sharing.) good luck!

 

Wow, congratulations sis! I joined oDesk before but never really accessed it. LOL!

 

God bless the work of your hands more and more. He will never withhold anything from the righteous and I know that He has given you the power to get wealth, in Jesus' name.

 

Good luck to you Sunshine.. recently, I also received several invitation but didnt log in.. busy kasi lately.. I also dont want to start tapos in the end the client will get pissed on me..

 

Yay! Congratulations on your projects sis :) Sana kasali ako sa mga napipisil mo. I haven't had actual jobs on Odesk although I've signed up a long time ago. Parang di lang ako confident. hehe. :)

 

good to know you're doing great at odesk! yay.. super lucky ka girl with ur clients ha...

pwede mo ko sali sa team mo? khit saling pusa lang? lol hhihi

 

hi sis! good for you and i pray that more blessings will come your way. :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels