23 August 2010

Of all the American Idol seasons, it was the season in which David Cook joined that I watched the show from the start of the auditions to the finale. I was rooting for David Cook to win and I'm just so glad he did. Here's his victory song. Enjoy!





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

3 thoughts:

Im a big fan if David Cook during theAmerican idol season. He has a very nice voice.

 

So cool version of the Time Of My Life, I like this one, i realy sound like Rnb mixed with Pop. and David Cook is really a hottie...

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels