20 August 2010



Hmm. It's been a while since I last updated this blog. I've been busy with work and I can barely squeez in blogging and blog hopping. =(

Anyway, here's my FFI entry:

1. Laughter makes our hearts healthier. (obviously, I made that up.)

2. "Sending the articles" are the three words that started off the last email I sent.

3. What I'm most looking forward to today is meeting all my deadlines so I wouldn't have to cram!

4. Seeing my nephew puts a smile on my face.

5. Where in the world can I find HIM?

6. This Cafe Mocha I'm drinking right now is just what I needed!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chatting with my sister, tomorrow my plans include doing my laundry and Sunday, I want to treat myself to a nice "solo" dinner!

3 thoughts:

hmm nice solo dinner is fun to do. I do that sometimes too..and also going to see a movie by yourself is also fun!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels