21 August 2010




1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back? - Online, chatting with my sister. I had to go pee so I told her I'd be right back. When I came back she told me, "Welcome back."

2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with? - My close friend Jackie. She used to be my officemate. We are so different yet we jive so well.

3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you? - I was cheated on. 

4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see? - A rat in our garage!

5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9? - Sleep!

6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it. - I rarely go on vacations. =(

7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them. - Her name is Shelah. I consider her my bestest friend in the world. She's 2 years older than I am and she treats me like a young kid until now. I feel protected when I'm with her.

8. Do you have any special plans for next week? - Clean my room. Is that special?

9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why? - I will never consider myself old. I'll always be young at heart. I believe when I start feeling old, all else will follow and I'll lose my drive to live a happy life.

9 thoughts:

aww, ako din, I dont think of being old, hehe,Im young at heart and mind, always...period...

 

Your answer to #9 matches mine :)
Have a great weekend!

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/08/saturday-9-welcome-back.html

 

Hi! I'm your newest follower from Saturday 9...

Hope you can follow me back...

Here's my share:

http://th-techie.blogspot.com/2010/08/saturday-stealing-my-first-time.html

 

There is something synonymous about being cheated on and having a rat in your garage.

Have a good Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/heres-a-shout-out-thank-you-peeps/

 

Great answer to the first question! :-) Made me laugh.

Have a wonderful day.

Debster
http://wp.me/pRYvi-5a

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels