11 August 2010

The project initiated by Ate Vernz, A Teacher's Link Exchange Project, has finally come to a close and Ate Vernz has sent through the collated links so those who joined, including me (related post HERE), can post the link.

114 links were collated for this link exchange project and here are the first few links:


Woman’s elan vital
Some Things Are Free
On This Side of Town
Table for Five
Anything Davao
Petty Things In Life
My Daily Notes
My Life & My Journey Online
Caffeinated Muse
Pinay SAHM
Our Kids Plus Us
A Woman's Nook
Easy Tasks Online
I Heart Them All
Blogger's Nook
Life's Digital Moments
Online Biz and Resources
The Woman from Home
Crayons and Pencils
A Journey Of Life
Pinoy Life Abroad
Secrets Behind Me
Love Is In The Air
Urbanite Mom
Mixed Thoughts
Blogaholic Mom
Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict
iTravel
SOSYALERANG FROG
My Blogsense
My Mom's Best
Hugna: Jan’s Glimpse of the World
Deliciously Spicy Moments
Janz Crystalz Handcrafts
imriz
Elvz Online
Thoughts & Tales
It's All About the Latest, Future & Concept Cars
MyFrecious
It's Not Just A Blog!
The Traveler's Journey
Mga Kwentong Maalamat
The Three Chies
Unchained Thoughts
Chie's Camera Works
Chuchie's Hideaway
WhereAbouts
wishing her
Awesome Pinoys: Disciples of Pilippine Progress
Mom's Wish Lists
BeLikeWhat
Ruthilicious
Written In Your Heart
Kusina Ko
A Teacher's Blog
Everyday As It Comes
Everything Is There To See


1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels