28 August 2010




1. Who was the last person you dealt with that felt that they could never be wrong? - My EX!

2. Tell us about one person who is the most like you. - Hmm. I guess my mom. We're both feisty and we're both fighters.

3. What is something you really want right now? - Peace of mind.

4. What are you doing this weekend? - Work and work some more. Bummer!

5. Are you in a good mood? If yes, Why? - A little. It's almost September which means holiday sales are in the offing!

6. Do you have an ex that you are pretty sure thinks about you a lot? - Oh yes!

7. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't? - Be with my sister.

8. What's one trait you hate in a person? - Just one? Arrogance.

9. What's one thing you like to do alone? - Contemplate on life.

4 thoughts:

I've worked plenty of weekends myself.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/did-ya-use-google-talk/

 

Wishing you some peace of mind bambie. And time off from work too.

 

I also want some peace of mind. With how my life is going, it's one thing that I don't have.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels