29 August 2010




Cheers to all of us thieves!

21. If you were to live your life without your best friend, what would change? - I would be less happier.

22. Tell us about a era of your life that you really miss. - God...my childhood! No pain, no worries. What I wouldn't give to relive that time again.

23. Have you ever been betrayed by someone that came as a complete surprise? Without revealing the person, if yes, tell us about it. - Never. I somehow sense when someone who's a part of my life is turning into a total DB. So I seldom get caught by surprise.

24. Do you ever think that is a good idea to hide your feelings? - Nah. Bottling up feelings only wounds your heart and mind and injures your spirit.

25. Tell us about your favorite year when you were a student. - Gosh. I can't think of a particular year. I simply enjoyed my years as a student and I can't single out one.

25. When was the last time you were in a very good mood? What caused it? - Last month, I think. My sister. Let's just say she got me something I've wanted for so long and I never even told her about it. I guess our brainwaves are sorta connected in some way.

26. Have you ever had a romantic relationship with a sibling of a good friend? - Never.

27. Tell us about the last thing that you did that you truly regret. - Hooking up with my EX. LOL!☺

28. When did you laughed today? - It was my nephew. He was singing TIK TOK and, well, he's 3 so he couldn't really get the words right although his tone was right. But he was dancing while singing and he looked so confident and I found it funny and cute at the same time.

29. Do you trust easily? - Unfortunately, yes.

30. What do you care about that you wish more people would? - Uhm...geez. I feel like a Miss U contestant. Should I say world peace?

31. Is it easier for you to go without food or go without sleep? - Without sleep.

32. What non-alcohol beverage do you enjoy drinking the most? - Coke of course!

33. When you walk into a room full of strangers, generally how is your confidence? - Very high! I mean they don't know me and I don't know them so why the heck should I bother, right? Might as well pretend they're not there at all and just pretend I'm in my own room where I am queen.

34. Does talking about sex with anyone but your lover make you uncomfortable? - I don't talk about it with anyone but my lover. That is, supposing I had one.

35. Do you tend to believe members of the opposite sex mostly behave the same way? - No. I learned that it's wrong to generalize.

36. Did you drink any alcohol this week? If yes, what? - Nope.

37. Would you ever consider being a vegetarian? - Yes!

38. Do you believe that there’s always room in your heart for someone? - Of course.

39. Do you believe in the concept of soul mates? - I used to. But I still haven't found mine. So I'm having second thoughts. LOL!

40. Last week, we had a few players criticize our victim’s questions. Which is fine to do and we value your opinion. Would you ever consider writing questions for Bud and me to post on a Sunday Stealing? - If you guys ask for it...why not?

3 thoughts:

Gosh, you are so right about childhood.

Have a great rest of the weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/from-the-are-you-on-crack-reports/

 

I should do this question and answer thing. I might be able to analyze myself more.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels