08 August 2010




Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Introduce yourself. - Hi!☺ I'm Sunshine, but friends call me Bambie. I'm 33, never been married and with no kids. I work from home as a freelance writer. I love the color purple, obviously. I love blogging and I love making new friends.☺

2. It’s Wednesday at noon, where are you usually? - In out kitchen eating lunch.


3. What kind of laundry detergent do you use? - Powder detergent.


4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now? - Loreal and Palmolive.
 
5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? - Yes, but I was with my parents.☺

6. What countries have you been to? - USA, Hong Kong.

7. Do you watch MTV anymore? - Not anymore.

8. What do you think about Oprah - I'd like to believe that she's one person who has a good heart. I'd like to believe, too, that everything she does is really out of the goodness of her heart and not because she's in the spotlight courtesy of the media.

9. What color are your bed sheets? - Peach

10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first? - Levi's, then Guess.

11. Did you ever watch The O.C.? - No, never.

12. What kind of car do you drive - I don't drive but we do have a car.

13. Honestly, is that car insured? - Yes.

14. Do you like sushi? - Yes!☺

15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave? - No. But there is one high-end mall here in the Philippines which has a Tiffany & Co. kiosk and I have been there. =p

16. Did your parents spoil you growing up? - Not really but my dad had a great job and he was able to provide us with the things we needed and sometimes more.☺

17. Do you like roller coasters? - Love them!☺

18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to? - Cosmopolitan, OK! and a local celebrity magazine called Yes.

19. Do you remember the old WB show “Popular”? - No.

20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar? - Neither. I'd rather go to a coffee shop like Starbucks or Seattle's Best.

21. What do you think about gay marriage? - I am against it.

22. Who do you think will be the next president? - I have no idea. Not Wyclef Jean, I hope.

23. Are you registered to vote? - Yes.

24. Do you own an iPad? - No and honestly, I am not too crazy to buy one either.

25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff? - No. But I do have several in my room.☺

5 thoughts:

I'm confused. You have some questions that I don't have.Like 2,3, and 4.
Purple is a great color!
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/who-asks-did-you-watch-the-oc/

 

Ihaven't seen the Q2-4. Enjoyed reading your answer though. hindi pwedi gay marriage sa atinkahit dami pang Gay.

 

#21- Can I ask you an honest question? Why are you against it?

 

Wla ako dyan 2 , 3 4 dumeretso ako sa 5. I'm confused about it .

 

waaa.. wasn't able to join this week's meme.
I love cosmo too! plus un forum nila. hehe

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels