22 August 2010




Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago? - Yes.☺

2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have? - Yes!

3. Can you sleep in total darkness? - I love sleeping in total darkness.

4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say? - Oh my. I'd probably be speechless the first few minutes. I'll just listen to his voice and savor the moment.

5. What do you think about the weather this summer? - It's summer there in the US but here in the Philippines, the rainy season is making its presence felt already...so...

6. How many people do you trust with everything? - This may sound odd but I don't trust anybody with everything. It's too risky. I think you can never share everything about you 100% to anyone other than yourself. Heck, even I don't trust myself sometimes.

7. What was the last thing you drank? - Coke.

8. Is there anyone you want to come see you? - Yes. My sister. I haven't seen here in almost 6 years.

9. Name one thing you love about winter? - Winter means Christmas is just around the corner - shopping and lots and lots of Christmas sales!

10. Have you ever dated a Goth? - Not yet, thank God.

11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? - Getting my job done early and just lazing the rest of the day away.

12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having? - My rhinitis decided to act up today.

13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only? - 3 years and 4 months.

14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today? - Wiped my tears away. I had a bad dream and I woke up crying.

15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you? - They all did. Unfortunately, they didn't stick to their end of the bargain.

16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with? - None. Once I leave, I stay away.

17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now? - No!

18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How? - Yes. For one, my parents who've ben away for almost 6 years are coming home in October. So from being semi-independent, my brother and I are going to be semi-dependent to our parents again.

19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it? - Yes.

20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? - I wish I did.

9 thoughts:

6 years is a long time to not see your sister. Here's hoping you get to see her soon!

 

i super love coke :D siguro dahil yun ang bumubuhay sa min:D ehehe

 

Sorry about your bad dream. Hate waking up from those, myself.

Have a good day, Sunshine!

Debster
http://wp.me/pRYvi-5g

 

17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now? - No!
---> When I got to this part, I imagined you in your pajamas. LOL.

Anyway, sis Bambie, I'm here hoping for your support. Can you be my viral poster for Sulit's blog contest?
Info can be found here:
http://www.justanotherpixel.net/2010/08/sulitizen-frugality-epitomized.html

Thank you! :)

 

That's neat about your sister.

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/eggs-anyone/

 

Wow! You haven't seen your Sister for 6 years! I haven't seen my brother in less than a week and I miss him like crazy. I can't even begin to imagine what 6 years feels like.

Nice Answers!

Ian
http://www.mindofmine.co.uk

 

sumali na din pala ako sa sunday stealing sis, andun sa http://farmgirlblogger.blogspot.com yung entry ko :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels