16 August 2010



This post is late, obviously. Please pardon my lateness. Just had to deal with too many stuff. Anyway, here goes...


Cheers to all of us thieves!

26. What do you normally smell like? - The bath gel I'm using smells of pomegranate with mango infusions. But after every bath or shower, I spritz on a cologne from BBW and the scent is Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. So I guess that's how I smell like.

27. Do you like Carrie Underwood? - She's a good singer but I'm not a fan.

28. Been to “The Vegas”? - Yes. But I was too young to enjoy it. I was 9 I think.

29. How far away do you live from your parents? - Thousands of miles apart.☺ They live in the USA and I'm here in the Philippines. But they're coming home soon.

30. Are you happy with your job? - Yes, definitely.

31. Where do you work and what do you do there? - I work from home as a freelance writer.

32. What did you get in the mail today? - Nothing. I rarely get anything in the mail.

33. How do you like your steak cooked? - Medium well. ☺

34. Britney Spears…is she back? - Back down the drain.  

35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell? - I love their burritos, quesadillas and cheesy gordita crunch. 

36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind? - Yes. Twice.

37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore? - No. But it's in my wishlist or bucketlist or whatever list you'd want to call it.

38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie? - It was horrible. But I love John Cena.

39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace? - I think so.

40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)? - This is a cheesy response but any place I've been to is a favorite place as long as I went there with my family.

41. What is your favorite candle scent - Citronella and Lavender

42. Do you believe places can really be haunted? - Yes.

43. Do you smoke cigarettes? - No.

44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA? - LA. Several times already.

45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport? - I've been to three states but I barely even remember their airports.

46. Do you think 50 questions is enough? - I guess. It can be longer. But then there'd be part 3. Or maybe even a part 4. The parts can go on and on.

47. Are you currently planning a trip? - No.☺

48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care? - I don't think so and no, we all couldn't care less.

49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills - I used to take sleeping pills. They never worked.

50. What do you think about space travel? - I'd love to try it.


1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels