13 July 2010

Most of you know that my world revolves around writing, blogging and my 3-year old nephew Keoni. I've been taking care of him since he was born and I just can't picture my life without him.☺

Anyway, we were watching an episode of Wizards of Waverly Place on Disney Channel the other day. I guess it was a rerun or something. In the episode, the wizards diner suddenly found itself with competing with a diner that's run by vampires.

So Keoni sees the vampires in their costumes and he tells me he wants to wear a costume too. I told him he already has a Spider Man costume but he answered that it's not a costume but rather a sleepwear. I tried to reason that it only became a sleepwear because he wants to wear it to sleep. But this little boy won't simply rest. He insisted I should buy him a costume. When I asked him what kind he liked, he told me, without batting his eyelashes, that he wants an Incredible Hulk costume!

Oh my! Now I'm trying to scour the net for Incredible Hulk Costumes. I've seen some already in one website I chanced upon but they only have big sizes. So aside from writing an article that's due tomorrow, I'm also trying to look for an Icredible Hulk costume for my dear Keoni. Oh the joys and sorrows of being an aunt!

 

1 thoughts:

He sounds like a total cutie pie. It's wonderful when they use their imaginations for play and costumes just help that along!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels